Our dress code is designed to encourage unity, discipline and a sense of grooming among students. Please use antiperspirant. Students should wear a cover-up over their leotard when arriving and leaving the studio. Dancer should have all shoes and personal items labeled and in a carry bag. Every dancer should bring a bottle of water to class.
DRESS FOR BALLET, LYRICAL & CONTEMPORARY
- Leotard, tights, a skirt and leg warmers are acceptable
- Hair must be in a low bun, ponytail or braid and off the face and neck
- Pink ballet shoes for girls and black ballet shoes for boys
- Tan jazz shoes may be worn for lyrical and contemporary
DRESS FOR TAP, JAZZ & MUSICAL THEATER/VARIETY
- Leotard, half-top, jazz pants or jazz shorts
- Jazz: Tan Lace-less jazz shoe
- Tap: Tan-ribbon tie Tap for 2.5 to 5 year old
- Tap: Tan lace-up Oxford for tappers who dance in combo B/T/J Senior MT/Variety will wear T-strap Capiezo heels
- Hair must be in a bun, ponytail or braid
Dress For Hip Hop
- Girls: Tank, cargo pants, half-top, jazz pants or jazz shorts
- Tan jazz shoes for girls. Tennis shoes for boys class.
- Senior Hip Hop: Bloch combat boot in Black
- Hair should be secured away from face
- Boys: A solid color T-shirt with shorts, sweat or cargo pants
A DANCER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS WEARING AN OVERSIZE T-SHIRT, BASKETBALL SHORTS OR PAJAMA PANTS. A LEOTARD AND TIGHTS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR A DANCER WHO ARRIVES IN ATTIRE OTHER THAN SPECIFIED IN OUR DRESS CODE.